Paid Search Specialist
Make is a growing marketing agency in the heart of East London. Due to continued growth, we're looking for a new Paid Search Specialist to join our growing team.
It’s a fast paced dynamic environment. No two projects are the same. You’ll work alongside other designers, marketers and also developers to create amazing website and digital experiences.
We're looking for:
We're looking for talented individuals with experience in managing PPC campaigns. You'll partner with our experienced strategists to create highly efficient and creative Paid Search Campaigns.
You will work closely with the senior strategists and the rest of the Campaign Management team. You will work across every aspect of Paid Search advertising from planning, strategy and set-up to execution, analysis and optimisation.
- Plan, run and document campaigns in Paid Search
- Document campaign strategies in line with a test and learn approach
- Set up PPC (Google Ads and Bing Ads) campaigns accurately and logically
- Monitor all data points through the user funnel, analyse performance, identify areas of improvement and take action to improve overall results
- Recognise trends of key performance indicators
- Collect, track and record data from a variety of sources (media platforms and analytics tool)
- Provide ad hoc reports to managers and clients
- Create a close relationship with our clients through impeccable client service
- Prepare regular insightful updates on campaign performance for our clients
- Ad creation and copywriting for clients
- Ability to present well, both internally and externally to clients
- 2-3 years experience running PPC campaigns (Google Ads and Bing Ads)
- Experience using Search and Shopping
- Passionate about the digital advertising industry
- Data-driven analytical thinker with a hands-on approach and can-do attitude
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills with data manipulation capabilities using weighted averages, pivot tables and results visualisation
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Able to interact effectively with both clients and other team members
- Solid hands-on experience: you have been running Paid Search campaigns at scale in multiple markets
- Analytics: we make performance decisions objectively, based on results and data
- Test & Learn approach: you take nothing for granted and are keen to test and challenge what you are doing on a daily basis
- Technical skills: experience with Google Ads and Bing Ads, both in Search and Shopping
- Analytical skills: extremely data-driven with high attention to detail
- 22 days holiday per year plus Christmas closing
- Birthday off
- Bike scheme
- Working with a young, vibrant team in a modern office in Hoxton
- Friday office drinks
- Salary depending on experience
How to apply:
This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing company and Make are looking for a candidate who is keen to stay long-term and grow within the company.