Junior Digital Designer
Make is a growing marketing agency in the heart of East London. Due to continued growth, we're looking for a new Junior Digital Designer to join our growing team.
It’s a fast paced dynamic environment. No two projects are the same. You’ll work alongside other designers, marketers and also developers to create amazing website and digital experiences.
We're looking for:
We're looking for a Digital Designer who is passionate about the industry and is able to create industry-leading design. You're responsibility will be to proactively support a close-knit creative team with your first-class design skills. As a creative thinker, you have a wide range of abilities with a solid understanding of website design, along with strong typography, layout and UX skills.
As part of our expanding design team, you will be expected to continually meet and exceed client expectation with inspiring and engaging designs.
- Creating beautiful, inspiring website design and social media content creative
- Participating in internal creative meetings
- Preparing creative presentation documents and pitches
- Working collaboratively with our design, marketing and development teams, thereby ensuring our client’s visions are brought to life in the most exciting and innovative way
- An impressive portfolio that illustrates strong creativity and a passion for digital design
- Proficient in Creative Suite (Photoshop, XD, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Great communication skills
- Team player
- A creative mind, who enjoys the whole design process: from coming up with ideas to the final execution
- 22 days holiday per year plus Christmas closing
- Birthday off
- Bike scheme
- Working with a young, vibrant team in a modern office in Bethnal Green
- Friday office drinks
- iMac or Macbook Pro
- Salary depending on experience
How to apply:
This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing company and Make are looking for a candidate who is keen to stay long-term and grow within the company.