Junior Website Developer
We are now looking for a Junior Website Developer to join our London office.
This role is ideal for someone wanting to take the first step in their career and develop their talents by working with a range of brands and clients in a creative digital environment.
The work load is varied and exciting so would suit someone who is pro-active and passionate in their approach.
The primary objectives of the role are to provide front end assistance, where required, to all digital projects and marketing efforts.
While there is scope for some training to be provided, knowledge or experience in any of the following are highly desirable:
- Google Analytics
- Experience using the Adobe suite
- Experience with email marketing APIs (such as MailChimp, DotMailer or Adestra)
- An understanding of UI and responsive layouts
- An understanding of servers in reference to website hosting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Can-do attitude
Salary is dependent on experience.
Next steps: The successful candidates will be contacted with further information.
Notice to recruitment agencies: We know you do a great job in placing great people but this time we’re not looking to employ your services. Please respect our time and resources by not calling or sending us CVs.
Job Type: Full-time