Junior Designer (6 month contract)
We are looking for a pixel perfect Junior Designer to join us at a really exciting time.
We are a Creative Digital Agency based in East London. Our clients include Racing Post, Lloyds Pharmacy, Virgin Racing & Duke of Edinburgh Awards.
This role is ideal for someone looking to make their first step into the industry and develop their talents by working with a range of brands and clients in a creative digital environment.
The work load is varied and exciting so would suit someone who is pro-active and passionate in their approach and interest in the sports & betting industry.
Your day-to-day tasks will include:
- Designing material for a wide range of digital and print for a leading sports publication
- Creating daily social media campaign graphics for a wide range of different clients
- Understanding creative briefs, asking questions and ensuring that you have all the appropriate material before starting work
- Creating new concepts guidance from the Head of Sports Design & Head of Design
- Expert use of Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- A strong portfolio demonstrating thoughtful design across print and digital
- Multi-tasker who likes working in a fun, fast-paced agency environment
- Ability to respond to changing priorities quickly and prioritise your own workload effectively
- Eye for detail
- Can-do attitude
Nice to have
- Agency experience
- A passion for sport
- Experience creating video content
Salary is dependent on experience.
Next steps: The successful candidates will be contacted with further information.
Notice to recruitment agencies: We know you do a great job in placing great people but this time we’re not looking to employ your services. Please respect our time and resources by not calling or sending us CVs.
Job Type: Full-time