Make is a growing digital agency in the heart of East London. Due to continued growth, we're looking for a new Junior Copywriter to join our growing team.
This is a position for a Junior Copywriter who is eager to break into the marketing industry.
Overall job purpose
You will responsible for producing great, SEO-driven written content, as per briefs provided to you, across all clients. You will be writing copy for websites, e-commerce product descriptions, blog content and marketing campaigns.
- Create great content: SEO-driven & creative content
- Work closely with marketing & creative teams to get best outcome for the client
- Grow into the role and with the agency
- 1 years experience writing commercial content (freelance or in-house)
- Understanding of SEO & content
- Knowledge of SEO basics, and how link-building and content link together
- Self-motivator, and the ability to work independently on tasks
- Strong project management skills, can juggle multiple projects calmly at once without missing a deadline
- Ability to organise priorities, meet deadlines and work independently
- Strong writing skills - you know how to write a good press release
- 22 days holiday per year plus Christmas closing
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Bike scheme
- Working with a young, vibrant team in a modern office in Hoxton
- Friday office drinks
This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing company and Make are looking for a candidate who is keen to stay long-term and grow within the company.