Digital Project Manager
Make is a growing digital agency in the heart of East London. Due to continued growth, we're looking for a new Digital Project Manager to join our growing team.
We are looking for an ambitious Project Manager to help deliver and maintain incredible websites for our clients.
You will be an experienced Digital Project Manager from an agency background with a good understanding of the website delivery process
Experience delivering WordPress projects or complex front-end development projects is a huge bonus. Delivery of projects and day-to-day management of the project delivery team will be your primary role, however you will also be responsible for client management, client satisfaction and client growth.
Responsibilities & experience
- Managing the full life-cycle of Wordpress website design and development projects
- Experience using Asana is an advantage
- Budget management and reporting
- Resource management
- Working closely with Client and internal Development teams
- Must have experience of agile delivery with daily standups and strict deadlines
- Develop and own key project documentation, including project specs, proposals and scheduling
- Evaluate, coordinate and align with the team to assure quality is delivered, on time and on budget.
- 22 days holiday per year plus Christmas closing
- Working with a young, vibrant team
- Virtual monthly socials
- In-person quarterly socials
- Macbook Pro
This role would suit anyone that is sociable, organised, friendly and down-to-earth, with great organisational skills and experience managing others. Our business thrives on good client relationships, and your role on the team will be integral to the growth and success of the company.
The role is remote, however we do encourage heading into the office (London) to collaborate with team members and clients, once a month. Travel will be expensed.
If the above sounds like your next challenge, please get in touch!
NO RECRUITERS PLEASE