Digital PR Executive
Make is a growing digital agency in the heart of East London. Due to continued growth, we're looking for an ambitious Digital PR Executive with a great track record of coverage achieved and experience coming up with creative campaign ideas.
This is an exciting role for a Digital PR Executive from an agency background to join our growing team.
You will be expected to get coverage for our clients’ creative campaigns in top-tier media and highly influential publications, predominantly in the UK, but also in other English-speaking countries. You will work closely with other senior members of the team to put together digital PR strategies for clients.
- Lead ideations, ensuring concepts delivered to clients cut through the noise of competitive industries, earn those all-important links and elevate brands to the next level
- Lead and build outreach strategies, including executing tailored outreach pitches, writing press releases, and seeking out promotion opportunities
- Support and assist with link-building strategies, ensuring our approach is both tactical and multi-faceted for our clients
- Communicate directly with clients where relevant, orientating them with progress and reporting on completed work/results
- Take ownership and execute production of content campaign builds, delivering market-leading quality on time and to scope
- Attend internal training sessions to develop your Content Strategy / Creative / Digital PR / SEO / Measurement skillset
- Contribute to Make's marketing activity and build your personal brand
- 22 days holiday per year plus Christmas closing
- Working with a young, vibrant team
- Virtual monthly socials
- In-person quarterly socials
- MacBook Pro
The role is remote, however, we do encourage heading into the office (London) to collaborate with team members and clients, once a month. Travel will be expensed.
If the above sounds like your next challenge, please get in touch!
NO RECRUITERS PLEASE