Digital Account Executive
Make is a growing digital agency in the heart of East London. Due to continued growth, we're looking for a new Digital Account Executive to join our growing team.
This is a position for a Digital Account Executive with over 1 years digital agency experience.
You will be managing a selection of our clients, ensuring the smooth-sailing of work between departments and the seamless delivery of work to the client. On top of this, you will have sole responsibility of communicating our excellent results through reporting. We want someone who will be the face of our company to our clients, and can develop strong, long-standing relationships. If you are someone who can deliver results and exceed client expectations, then this job is for you.
This role requires someone who can work independently, is proactive, isn’t afraid to ask questions, hold their own, and lead and organise others.
Key responsibilities include:
- Being the go-to for all of the accounts that you manage. You will be the main point of contact for your clients and for our practitioners.
- Learning, and having an understanding of all departments (Creative, Development and Social Media)
- Attending client meetings
- Understanding our clients’ business models in order to communicate with them effectively.
- Collating and delivering monthly reporting
- Digging in Analytics for opportunities and wins for client
- Build and analyse digital ads across Facebook & Google
- Following processes and protocol to ensure all accounts are given the fair amount of time and attention
- Organising weekly, monthly catch-ups (calls, meetings) with clients
- Any account admin, that includes assisting finance & operations, as well as updating client strategies to reflect any necessary changes (budget, timeline and extra requirements) and communicating said changes.
- Spotting opportunities for cross-selling for the agency directors
- Reporting a weekly overview of accounts for the agency directors
- Quoting for ad-hoc updates for existing clients
Depending on experience
- 22 days holiday per year plus Christmas closing
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Bike scheme
- Working with a young, vibrant team in a modern office in Hoxton
- Friday office drinks
This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing company and Make are looking for a candidate who is keen to stay long-term and grow within the company.