Make is a growing digital agency in the heart of East London. Due to continued growth, we're looking for a new Account Director to join our growing team.
This is a senior level position for an experienced Account Director with over 6 years digital agency experience.
The Account Director will head up the Marketing team at Make, this is a crucial part of the agency’s success, working closely with oganisations of all shapes & sizes, to deliver succesful digital marketing on a retained monthly basis.
As the Account Director, you will have plenty of experience in a marketing agency where you shine at bringing new clients on board whilst simultaneously running multiple accounts, establishing strong client relationships and producing amazing digital, often socially-led campaigns.
You have a solid and broad technical overview of paid advertising and paid social media, and know-how to brief the account management team to get the best out of each strategy for the agencies retained marketing clients.
You’ll being working across all retained marketing accounts, and will report to the business co-founders. The digital strategist will act as a sounding board for campaign advise and strategy, providing an environment where you can have ownership for projects, deliverables and client relationships.
Nurturing relationships comes naturally to you. Plus you are able to coach and upskill the account managers in your team, to be the best they can be. You also keep on top of and know how to exploit new marketing strategies for the good of your clients.
- 6 years+ relevant digital / marketing agency experience
- Strong leadership skills with an ability to motivate the team
- Experience in working with smaller & leaner marketing budgets
- Comfortable offering logical, strategic advice and consultancy to senior clients
- Campaign management and delivery
- Demonstrable social expertise - you’ll be expected to draw on your knowledge of trends, developments and new technology through a genuine passion for social
- Previous management of other account managers
Key attributes/ skills:
- Detail orientated and process driven
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong time and project management skills
- The ability to make quick decisions and implement off the back of them
- The ability to pre-empt client needs before they release them
- Clear communication & presentation skills, the ability to deliver with clarity to clients on an individual and group basis, ensuring even complex ideas are simple & clear to understand
- Organised – you’ll be totally on the ball, someone who gets things done and orchestrates action
- Flexible working. Work from home (currently 5 days per week)
- 22 days holiday per year plus Christmas closing
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Bike scheme
- Working with a young, vibrant team in a modern office in Hoxton
- Commission on up sell
- Office drinks (currently virtual)
- Macbook Pro
NO RECRUITERS - THANK YOU.