Digital Project Manager
We are looking for a positive, enthusiastic and motivated Digital Project Manager with 3+ years agency experience who is looking to work in a fast-paced digital agency environment.
Make is a growing digital agency in the heart of East London.
You’ll be our first account manager and report directly to the directors, you will work with the in-house developers, designers, marketeers and content writers to create digital projects and creative campaigns.
- Management of various client accounts covering business development, delivery of excellent customer service and handling the commercial relationship with those accounts
- Establishing strong relationships with senior managers and owners in those accounts and maintain frequent contact with them
- Understanding the clients’ needs, market, competition and business plans and how to help them achieve and exceed their goals
- Managing digital projects from start to finish (experience managing website builds is a must)
- Providing sales reports, projections and account summaries to the management team
- Being the main point of contact for the customer for any enquiries or issues they have escalating those issues to the appropriate teams internally where required
- A proven track record in digital account managment
- Knowledge of Wordpress platform
- Experience in managing a team
- A strong understanding of the technicalities, costs, risks and business implications of service solutions in the digital market place
- Agency background
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrable examples of previous account management success
- Knowledge of WooCommerce platform
- An understanding of software development methodologies
- A demonstrable appreciation of the challenges faced by businesses competing online and our clients in particular
Salary is dependent on experience.
Next steps: The successful candidates will be contacted with further information.
Notice to recruitment agencies: We know you do a great job in placing great people but this time we’re not looking to employ your services. Please respect our time and resources by not calling or sending us CVs.
Job Type: Full-time