Digital Project Manager
We are looking for a positive, enthusiastic and motivated Digital Project Manager with 3+ years agency experience who is looking to work in a fast-paced digital agency environment.
Make is a growing digital agency in the heart of East London.
You’ll be our first account manager and report directly to the directors, you will work with the in-house developers, designers, marketeers and content writers to create digital projects and creative campaigns.
- Management of various client accounts covering business development, delivery of excellent customer service and handling the commercial relationship with those accounts
- Establishing strong relationships with senior managers and owners in those accounts and maintain frequent contact with them
- Understanding the clients’ needs, market, competition and business plans and how to help them achieve and exceed their goals
- Managing digital projects from start to finish (experience managing website builds is a must)
- Providing sales reports, projections and account summaries to the management team
- Being the main point of contact for the customer for any enquiries or issues they have escalating those issues to the appropriate teams internally where required
- A proven track record in digital account managment
- Knowledge of Wordpress platform
- Experience in managing a team
- A strong understanding of the technicalities, costs, risks and business implications of service solutions in the digital market place
- Agency background
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrable examples of previous account management success
- Knowledge of WooCommerce platform
- An understanding of software development methodologies
- A demonstrable appreciation of the challenges faced by businesses competing online and our clients in particular